Enroll in Electronic Claims Submission
Palmetto GBA encourages providers to submit their claims electronically and to utilize the electronic features we offer. You can also access certain claim and patient eligibility records and retrieve your remittance notices electronically. Claims may be filed to Palmetto GBA electronically (this applies to most Medicare providers) or on paper if certain conditions or exceptions exist (PDF).
For additional assistance, please review the EDI Enrollment Instruction Guide Module.
How Do I Enroll?
The fastest Method is to enroll online using the EDI Online Enrollment tool. You can also enroll via fax or email by completing the PDF version of the EDI Enrollment forms. For more details, read the EDI Enrollment overview (PDF).
- Access eServices - complete an EDI Enrollment Agreement (PDF)
- Submitting claims directly to Palmetto GBA and not using a clearinghouse - complete the Direct Submitter forms (PDF)
- Using a Billing Service or a Clearinghouse to submit your claims - complete the Billing Service - Clearinghouse forms (PDF)
- Requesting access to Direct Data Entry (DDE) – complete the DDE Enrollment Forms (PDF)
- Submit all forms and supporting documentation via one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (803) 699–2429
What to Expect
You will receive an email with submission tracking information. Your completed forms will be processed within 15 business days of receipt. While you wait, you can begin familiarizing yourself with the claims submission process.
Once your EDI application has been approved, you can create an eServices account to access online billing tools, check claim status, and more.