Interactive Voice Response Information
Railroad Medicare's Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system lets you access information on your phone without having to talk with a Customer Service Representative (CSR). This IVR gives you direct access to the following information:
- Claim Status
- Part B Deductible
- Ordering duplicate Medicare Summary Notices (MSNs)
- General information on benefits and coverage
You can reach our IVR at 800-833-4455. If you would like to speak with a CSR, simply press zero '0.'
When is the IVR Available?
- General information is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Claims and deductible status are available Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET
- Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
The following resources will help you use the IVR:
IVR Conversion Tool - Use this tool to convert your Medicare number into the numbers/characters that are required by the IVR.