Welcome to the Customer Service and Support Center (CSSC). The CSSC and the Front End System (FES) look forward to working with you in all aspects of the submission and receipt of Medicare-Medicaid Data.
The following information must be completed and sent to CSSC Operations for the submission and receipt of Medicare-Medicaid Data:
Please note the following for submission and receipt of Medicare-Medicaid Data:
- A CMS ISA must be completed by each State and kept on file with CSSC, prior to submitting and receiving Medicare-Medicaid Data. The agreement must be signed by an authorized agent of the State and returned to CSSC Operations at the address provided.
- A state code will be assigned by CSSC Operations for ongoing submission and retrieval of Medicare-Medicaid Data. Please complete the CMS ISA and State Agency Connect:Direct Application Form and return to:
CSSC Operations AG-570
2300 Springdale Drive Bldg. One
Camden, South Carolina, 29020-1728
- You will receive all Medicare-Medicaid Data submitted in the following formats:
- ANSI 5010
- National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP)
- State Reconciliation File
- Datasets are required to be set up for Connect: Direct users. The State Agency Connect:Direct Application Form must be completed and returned to the CSSC.
- Naming conventions for FTP submitters reports will be posted on the www.csscoperations.com web site.
We encourage you to register for e-mail notifications of all updates. Please contact the CSSC Help Line at 1-877-534-2772 with any questions regarding the information provided.